2016 Jetta S turbo oil filter? - Volkswagen Jetta Forum
JettaForums.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2016, 06:48 PM   #1

Default 2016 Jetta S turbo oil filter?

I purchased a 2016 Jetta S about a month ago - my first VW, my first ever new car and my first ever non GM car. I'm hoping to do most of the basic maintenance myself but I'm already running into an issue with something that should be remarkably straightforward: I can't find any information online and through the dealership about which oil filter is used in my vehicle. Most sites stop at 2015 and my dealer was unsure if any of the filters for a 2015 would work.

I of course would like the best filter I can get so maybe that's why my having trouble? Or maybe I'm used to late model Chevys which use cheaper, widely available parts. Even a site that specializes in VW parts stopped at 2015.

Any help is appreciated. Or any sites that sells filters that you've had success with.

Thanks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2016, 01:32 AM   #2

check ECStuning.com pretty solid site and they have a massive sale on service kits right now
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-16-2016, 06:22 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterbanger View Post
check ECStuning.com pretty solid site and they have a massive sale on service kits right now
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement