2015 1.8 jetta se code p0441 - Volkswagen Jetta Forum
JettaForums.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2019, 08:17 PM   #1

Default 2015 1.8 jetta se code p0441

Sorry for the book in advance. Today I had a code p0441 finally pop up on my scanner after several weeks of random rough idle issues and very random longer then normal start times and no CEL. I have pulled off the purge valve and it appears to be in good condition and no leaks using my mouth. I will test it tomorrow with 12V but I noticed the line that parallels it (going through a casing down the passenger wheel weld) is loose to where I am pull it up 3 inches and the plastic prongs that hold it in place are missing(it is still connected at the connector though.) I haven't had a chance to follow it but I'm assuming it is connected to either the canister or the tank. Any knowledge of this system or pictures would be greatly appreciated.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement