AdBlue concern - Volkswagen Jetta Forum
JettaForums.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2019, 01:15 PM   #1

Default AdBlue concern

Hi everyone,
I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere before, so please forgive me. I bought a 2015 VW Jetta Diesel SEL TDI a couple of months ago and just recently - because of the warning on my dashboard - became aware of the need of AdBlue and the importance of adding it to the car. I eventually added more (2.5 gallons) when the warning got down to 500 miles (about a week ago) but the warning system recently came back on saying that I am down to 55 miles before my engine won't start. Could there be a fault with a sensor somewhere? Or could it be that I bought a store- brand product?

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/...+exhaust+fluid

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2019, 08:49 PM   #2

Turn the car on without starting it. If you have push to start this means push the button
once without your foot on the brake, if not turn the key to on (not accessory) but do
not start it. Wait 90 seconds. Turn the ignition off. Let the car sit for 5 minutes. That
should reset it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement